Hebrews 10:19-25, Hebrews 10:23-25 (NIV2011) "23 Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching."
When Jesus died on the cross for our sins, it changed the way we relate to both God and each other.
We can now relate to God:
• With confidence v19, Exodus 20:19
• By a new and living way v20, Romans 6:23
• Through Jesus our High Priest v21, Hebrews 10:11-12
• With cleansed hearts v22
• With unswerving hope v23
We can now relate to one another:
• By spurring one another on v24a, 1 Thessalonians 5:11
• Toward love and good deeds v24b, James 2:14-17
• By meeting together v25, Romans 12:5
With Jesus Christ as our Great High Priest, let us at Naringal spur one another on to be “the light of Christ to our rural community.”
1 Peter 2:4-5 (NIV2011) "4 As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him— 5 you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ."