At Naringal Baptist Church, we believe –
1. In the divine inspiration and supreme authority of the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments.
2. That God exists eternally in three persons – God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
3. That Jesus was fully man and fully God when He walked on earth.
4. That Jesus loves all people and died for our sins, rose from the dead and is now seated at the right hand of God in heaven
5. That all people are sinners in need of salvation.
6. That salvation is only possible through repentance and faith in Jesus.
7. That the Holy Spirit lives in the heart of every believer.
8. That there is an afterlife, either in heaven with Jesus or separated from Him forever in hell.
9. That Jesus instructed believers to –
• Be baptised. We teach and practice believer’s baptism.
• Remember Jesus’ death until he returns by celebrating Communion together.